Thursday, January 5, 2012

10 Days of prayer. Day 4- Transparency.

During my life I have spent alot of time trying to hold my emotions and thoughts inside so people couldn't see how I was really feeling. Opening up to people has been a huge struggle for me up until recently. Even now I'm not as open as I wish I was, which is why this is a prayer of mine.

Dear Lord,
I want to pray for openness. So many of the problems I face can be fixed with the help of others but so often, I simply can't bring myself to be open and broken with those who are trying to help. I just want more transparency with my mentors and friends. This is not a simple task, and it'll involve alot of effort and a bit of pain, but I have faith that you will guide me through it all. Thank you for leading me and for molding me to be who you want me to be.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment