Monday, January 2, 2012

10 Days of prayer. Day 1- Hope.

I have decided that it would benefit me greatly to do 10 days of prayer. This will help me stay committed and give me something to focus on. I'm also kind of hoping it will help me grow with closer to the Lord... Anyway, I guess I'll get this ball rolling.

Dear Lord,
For such a long I lived in darkness, and to be honest I still kinda do. The only difference from now and then is that I'm trying to make a change. You call us to be different, and o shine like a beacon for you, and I'm scared. It seems odd that you would want such a horrible sinner such as myself to be teaching others, but as it says in the Bible, you don't differentiate. Any of those who look to you for guidance look the same in your eyes, regardless of their track record. I truly want to be who you want me to be, I want to be a leader in your kingdom and guide the lost to shelter in You, but I just don't know if I'm ready Lord, so today I pray for guidance from you, and I pray that you can take away this fear and anxiety I have. I pray Father that you can take away the fear of judgement and stand out of the crowd for you. I may be afraid, but I have hope that you can do it. Thank you for guiding me this far, and thank you in advance for all the guidance I will receive.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment