Tuesday, January 3, 2012

10 Days of prayer. Day 2- Anger.

Just like all people, I struggle with sin. it is a constant, day to day issue that requires tons of thought and effort to keep it under control. Even with all this effort, I still fail many times a day. It sucks to know that I have failed, and it sucks even more to know that God suffers because of it. More often than not, my prayers consist of repentance from these sins, during these next few days of prayer, there will be a couple dedicated to certain sin areas in my life that I struggle with. This is the first. Dear Lord, More times than I would like to admit, I have been quick to anger. I have been irrational and frankly, I've been stupid. I lash out on those who deserve it the least without a single thought. I want to confess to you Lord that I have not been living the way you wanted me too because of these actions. I'm so sorry for my anger Lord, and I ask that you will help me leave this sin behind. Help me to remain calm in situations of high tension, and not be so quick to react to situations that make me mad. I can do all things through you, including this. Thank you Lord for caring for me and accepting me even though I sin so often. In your name I pray Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment