Wednesday, January 4, 2012

10 Days of prayer. Day 3- Community.

For the past little bit, I have been extremely fortunate when it comes to the people I've been surrounded by. The Lord has given me such great friends with whom I can confide in and growing my faith with. This is by far one of the things I am most thankful for in life.
Dear Lord,
I have always had issues with conformity. It has been a struggle since that fateful day I entered school when was six. I have always wanted to be popular and well liked, but and it seems that at times, I will do anything to accomplish that. I have sacrificed my faith, my friends, and and often my morales. Ever since you have blessed me with this wonderful group of believers, that past issues has become significantly less prominent in my daily life. Life is truly more enjoyable because of that. I can finally be myself; the person I have always wanted to be, and but never had the strength to be. This is a blessing that I can't even describe with words. I am outrageously thankful for it Lord. You knew that I needed true friends and you supplied. Thank you so much for my small group, the band guys, all the North Broadway guys,  and of course, all the people at Shomo Group. They are all doing wonderful things or you, as well as for me. Thank you for community.
In Jesus name I pray,
Amem.

No comments:

Post a Comment