Friday, December 9, 2011

Rebuild.

This post is solely to help me vent and reflect on my issues, so for the few reading this, bear with me.

As a 16 year old, I don't expect my life to be simple, but too often I find myself struggling to cope. Don't get me wrong, I can deal with things pretty well, but recently, I have just been feeling like everything has been creeping up on me. In these situations, I know I'm supposed to look to the Lord, but once again, it seems that too often I struggle to find Him. I seem to forget to pray, and read the word, and seek guidance, and simply look to the world to heal my wounds. Time and time again, the world has failed me, and for some reason, my idiotic self doesn't realize that. Recently, my issues have consisted of my parents and my attempts to please them, my struggles to fit in in a non-Christian world, and my attempts to live the life God wants me to live.

All I want is to eliminate these issues. And only God can help me do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment