Sunday, December 11, 2011

Blessing

For too long I have been searching for someone who will lead and guide me, and be my mentor. I prayed and prayed for God to put that someone into my life, and for the longest time, it seemed that my prayers went unheard. I began to become discouraged, and felt as though this person would never come.

About 3 months ago, I met a man whom immediately felt fit the bill. At the time, I did not know him enough to ask for discipleship, so I waited. We soon became good friends, and I quickly began to confide in him with my problems, which is something I had long been missing.

A mere 2 days ago, I finally decided it was time to ask him if he would disciple me. I had been struggling with many issues , and so we met up to talk, and I asked him. His response was better than I had planned for. He said...

"That's been the plan"

Thank you God, for this blessing that you yourself have set up well before I was able to do it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment